CrowdCare Corporation d/b/a Wysdom AI (“Wysdom.AI”, “we”,“our”, “us”). recognizes the importance of your right to privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose any personal information that individually identifies you (e.g. name, phone number, e-mail address).
1. What Personal Information do we collect?
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. Anonymous Data means data that is not associated with or linked to any individual’s personal information or will not easily permit the identification of individuals. Wysdom.AI does not consider personal information to include anonymous data, as further described below. The types of personal information that we may collect include, but is not limited to:
- your name;
- your personal email address;
- your country of residence;
- your IP address; and
- personal information you give us that we did not request (such as personal information you voluntarily put into an email to us, for example if you apply to a position advertised on our Site, or that you may disclose as a comment to one of our blog posts).
2. Purposes for Collecting Your Personal Information We collect, use and disclose your personal information in order to provide you with our Services.
We also collect, use and disclose your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and as otherwise may be permitted or required by applicable laws. We will only use the personal information that we collect for the purposes for which it was collected. We collect your personal information for the following purposes and in accordance with applicable laws:
- to provide you with our Services as requested by you;
- to establish and maintain commercial relations with you;
- to respond to your questions that you send by email or through our Site;
- subject to applicable law, to notify you about other services and apps provided by Wysdom.AI, which may be of interest to you;
- subject to applicable law, to provide you with newsletters and articles;
- to customise the appearance of the Site displayed to you;
- to obtain your feedback, including our surveys;
- to track behavioural information on the Site and App to serve similar content upon future visits;
- to improve the Site and help us develop new services, apps, tools and Site features;
- to support our business functions such as internal business processes, marketing and advertising; and
- to meet any legal or regulatory requirements.
3. When Do We Collect Personal Information?
We may collect your personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us by using our Services. For example, we may ask you to provide personal information if you:
- use our Site and Services
- send us a question or comment by email or phone;
- post comments or other content on our Site;
- register to receive newsletters, articles and updates about our services; and
- otherwise participate in features of our Site that ask for personal information.
4. Limiting Collection of Personal Information
5. Use, Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
We may use this anonymous data and aggregated data for any reasonable purpose and disclose such data to third parties in our sole discretion.
We retain your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service, and to comply with our legal obligations. We may also use and disclose your personal information to service providers, data processors and other third parties (“Third Parties”) under the following limited circumstances:
- when necessary to protect our safety, property or other rights, our representatives, customers and users of the Site, including to detect and prevent fraud;
- with your consent; or
- when otherwise required or permitted by law.
6. Data Processors in Other Country
As discussed above, we may engage Third Parties to perform certain services on our behalf.
These Third Parties may store, process and transfer personal information on servers located outside of Canada in jurisdictions whose data protection laws may differ from those of Canada, such as the United States of America. As a result, personal information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in those jurisdictions according to the laws in those jurisdictions. For example, information may be shared in response to valid demands or requests from government authorities, courts and law enforcement officials in those countries. Subject to applicable laws in such other jurisdictions, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require our Third Parties to maintain protections on personal information that are equivalent to those that apply in Canada.
7. Links to Other Sites
8. Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technology
As you interact with this Site, we may use automatic data collection technology and services that record and collect information that identifies your computer, tracks your use of this Site and collects certain other information about you and your surfing habits. This data collection technology may include cookies, web beacons and other similar devices on this Site to enhance functionality and navigation for our visitors.
We may use web beacons on this Site to count users and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted e-mail messages that we send to determine which e-mail messages were opened. Information tracked through these mechanisms includes, but is not limited to: (i) your IP address; (ii) the type of web browser and operating system being used; (iii) the pages of the Site a user visits; and (iv) other sites a user visited before visiting our Site.
We may also employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to collect information about your use of, and activities on, our Site for our use but also for use by third parties that serve advertisements about Wysdom.AI on other sites you may visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may be restricted in how you are able to use our Site.
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access including during the storage and transmission of such personal information. Any personal information that you provide to us is exchanged on a secure server. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
We take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account on our Site, however, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any other account information. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that our employees, contractors and vendors are aware of the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of personal information and have signed confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements with them as applicable. We endeavour to limit access to personal information to those personnel that require access to such personal information on a ‘need to know’ basis in order to perform their obligations.
10. Individual Access and Accuracy of Personal Information
We support your right to access personal information that we have collected about you. You may request access to your personal information which we may hold by contacting us at the contact information set forth below, and we will respond within the time periods provided for under applicable laws. We will need to verify your identity before providing you with the personal information we hold about you. There is no cost for such access request unless you require copies of records. We may not be able to provide you with access to your personal information if the information cannot be separated from the personal information of others, cannot be disclosed for reasons of security or commercial confidentiality, or is protected by legal privilege. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will advise you of the reasons access is being denied, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
You may request to update and change your personal information at the contact information set forth below. We shall endeavor to correct or complete any personal information which you advise us is inaccurate or incomplete. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to such information.
11. Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and we do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If a child has already provided us with personal information, his or her parent or guardian may contact us for the purpose of deleting this information.
12. Electronic Communications
We comply with Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) and we will not send you electronic communications in contravention of this law. You may have also opted in to receive email communications from us. If you opted-in to receive such communications, we may use the information to: communicate with you regarding our products, Services and promotions; provide you with other information that you request; and/or improve our product and service offerings.
You will always have the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from receiving any of our e-mail or other communications at any time and we will ensure that our e-mails include instructions on how to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive future e-mails from us. We also provide an on-going opportunity to otherwise opt-out of contact from us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling us at the following telephone number: 1-844-4WYSDOM.
13. User Content in Comments, Chat Rooms and Message Boards
16. How to Contact UsWe welcome your feedback.
- see your personal information that you have already sent us so that you can correct, update or delete it from our files;
- if your child under 13 has used this Site and sent us personal information, delete that personal information from our files;
- ask that we not send you electronic communications or otherwise contact you; or
Please contact us our Privacy Officer (i) at firstname.lastname@example.org; (ii) by telephone at 1-844-4WYSDOM; or (iii) by mail at Wysdom.AI at 120 East Beaver Creek Rd Suite 202, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 4V1, and we will endeavour to get back to you promptly.