We are looking for a great Technical Pre-Sales Engineer to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom is the world’s only conversational AI that gets optimized every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect. And it’s the only comprehensive conversational AI service around; with cutting-edge AI management tools, a massive library of AI training assets, and an AI optimization practice to ensure the customer’s solution performs at its best. Established in 2012, we’re trusted by leading brands and offer our solution to clients in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer based in our downtown office.
As a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer, you will:
- Work as key member of our Sales team and help our existing and potential customer understand the Wysdom offering.
- Help create concise technical documents, including proposals and RFP responses
- Facilitate and lead technical meetings with existing and potential customers
- Win our customers’ trust, build credibility, and demonstrate expertise by sharing insights on the latest and greatest advancements in the AI/ML industry, provide competitive insights and showcase Wysdom’s strategy, capabilities, and roadmap.
- Demonstrate to our existing and potential customers understand how Wysdom will deploy and integrate into their ecosystem
- Be the customer’s advocate to the extended Wysdom team, including Development and Operations by clearly spelling out customer requirements and objectives
- Serve as the technical liaison between the sales and technology teams at Wysdom
- Travel regularly in the America’s to meet with existing and potential customers
- Customer-centric, with the ability to effectively interact with corporate leaders of Digital Experience, Digital Transformation, Customer Satisfaction and Big data.
- Solid business acumen and ability to create opportunities through diligent listening and domain expertise.
- Sound baseline technology skills including; REST/SOAP, Java, J2EE, Databases, NoSQL, and Python
- Good understanding of emerging technologies in the cognitive space such as Alexa, Google Assistant, Watson, Chatbots etc.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, including use of Office Suite and Keynote.
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Sense of curiosity with a passion to learn every single day
- Excellent listening skills and ability to ask questions
- Candidates who still write code will have an edge!
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.