We are looking for a great Technical Architect, NLP/ML to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Technical Architect, NLP/ML based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
What is a Wysdom.AI Technical Architect, NLP/ML?
You will own the full NLP/ML development lifecycle from engaging with senior leadership to identify innovative machine learning and data science opportunities, to implementing ML workflows (from data collection, pre-processing, model development, training, evaluation), and to operationalizing the ML models.
You will provide technical leadership and architecture guidance and inspire our team of talented developers to build, evolve, and refine our existing product stack.
This role requires a deep understanding of software development processes, software architecture, statistical analysis, machine learning, and deep learning specifically for NLP. This role will be 60% architecture/management and 40% hands-on development.
As a Technical Architect, you will
- Work closely with product managers, business stakeholders and developers to design and deliver high quality, scalable NLP/ML solutions
- Effectively deliver written and oral presentations of highly technical concepts and data to stakeholders with varying levels of technical expertise
- Provide the development team with the architecture to implement secure, reliable, scalable and maintainable software
- Provide technical leadership and inspire our team of talented developers to evolve and refine our existing product stack
- Conduct code reviews and provide guidance on engineering best practices and software development procedures
- Keep abreast of state-of-the-art technology in the NLP/ML space, perform proof of concepts, and plan to incorporate these into our NLP/ML pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Data Science/Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of software development experience, with demonstrated professional experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Statistical Analysis
- 3+ years of experience in software architecture and design
- 2+ years of experience in a team lead role
- Expert understanding of NLP tasks such as classification, NER, and topic modeling
- Strong competency with Python, Numpy and Pandas. Experience with NLP libraries spaCy, NLTK, etc.
- Deep Hands-on Experience with TextCNN, LSTM, seq2seq, Attention, BERT, GAN models
- Solid experience with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn
- Experience with data processing technology such as Spark, Airflow, and Kafka
- Knowledge of Java, Maven, Springboot, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with web application software design
- Proven track record at handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Passionate team player with a positive attitude
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache Lucene, Solr or ElasticSearch
- Experience with cloud administration/architecture – Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience with Node.js, DevOps, CI/CD, Network security
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.