We are looking for a great Solutions Architect, to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s most advanced AI-based cognitive customer care solutions.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as a Solutions Architect based in either our Richmond Hill Headquarters or Downtown King West Office.
About the Role:
As a Lead Solutions Architect within the Client Services team, you act as trusted advisor, responsible for the technical requirements and end to end solutions integration of Wysdom cognitive services within the client’s environment. You will work with one of the most diverse teams of linguists, data scientists, and innovators to deliver the best AI enabled customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in client facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting roles, leading a client facing delivery to exceed client expectation and deliver on-time
- Own the complete post-sales implementation lifecycle from requirements capture, through implementation, customer acceptance and launch
- Take ownership of client deliverables; collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, technical project managers, product owners, and development teams
- Oversee testing practices including creation, execution of joint interoperability and customer acceptance test plans while innovating to speed up delivery without impacting quality
- Work collaboratively across internal and external teams to drive resolution of any open technical issues
- With internal Development / Knowledge Trainers you will drive technology adoption and ticket resolution
- Within Client Services you will drive best practices, architectural assessments, and work breakdown
- With Sales you will help guide the technical aspects of solution proposals
- Lead client meetings, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers and stakeholders while demonstrating mastery of the technical domain
- You specialize in integration, have solid technical experience in professional services and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- You have deep technical knowledge of modern Web frameworks, RESTFul services, Service Bus, and Microservices architecture
- You have experience driving complex enterprise deployments involving multiple vendors
- You have excellent client-facing communication skills
- You have the ability and willingness for limited travel to customer sites
- You are keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
- If you are into AI, even better!
Other ways to think of this role:
- Professional Services Consultant
- Delivery Consultant
- Integration Consultant
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.