We are looking for a great Solutions Architect to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s only advanced conversational AI as a service that optimizes every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect.
Wysdom.AI offers the only comprehensive conversational AI service around. We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. An enterprise’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how the Wysdom Virtual Assistant and Cognitive Search is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers. The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as a Solutions Architectbased in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
About the Role:
- As a Lead Solutions Architect within the Client Services team, you act as trusted advisor, responsible for the technical requirements and end to end solutions integration of Wysdom cognitive services within the client’s environment. You will work with one of the most diverse teams of linguists, data scientists, and innovators to deliver the best AI enabled customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in client facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting roles, leading a client facing delivery to exceed client expectation and deliver on-time
- Own the complete post-sales implementation lifecycle from requirements capture, through implementation, customer acceptance and launch
- Take ownership of client deliverables; collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, technical project managers, product owners, and development teams
- Oversee testing practices including creation, execution of joint interoperability and customer acceptance test plans while innovating to speed up delivery without impacting quality
- Work collaboratively across internal and external teams to drive resolution of any open technical issues
- With internal Development / Knowledge Trainers you will drive technology adoption and ticket resolution
- Within Client Services you will drive best practices, architectural assessments, and work breakdown
- With Sales you will help guide the technical aspects of solution proposals
- Lead client meetings, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers and stakeholders while demonstrating mastery of the technical domain
- You specialize in integration, have solid technical experience in professional services and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- You have deep technical knowledge of modern Web frameworks, RESTFul services, Service Bus, and Microservices architecture
- You have experience driving complex enterprise deployments involving multiple vendors
- You have excellent client-facing communication skills
- You have the ability and willingness for limited travel to customer sites
- You are keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
- If you are into AI, even better!
- Other ways to think of this role:
- Professional Services Consultant
- Delivery Consultant
- Integration Consultant
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.