We are looking for a great Senior Sales Development Representative (“SDR”) to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering a healthy lead generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline for one of the Company’s new SaaS products.
The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenue and meeting or exceeding personal quotas as an SDR. This position will be remote and can be located anywhere in Canada.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline, nurture, and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospect’s current process and requirements.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Wysdom’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized up to date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot CRM.
- Identify best practices to refine the Company’s lead generation playbook.
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of product demonstrations via web meetings.
- Meet personal targets and work towards Wysdom’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers via email, LinkedIn and web meetings to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools.
- Have a minimum of 3 years as an SDR and experience with B2B SaaS.
- Be performance driven with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding personal and team goals.
- Have a get things done attitude.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital industry trends platforms and technology.
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.