We are looking for a great Senior NLP/ML Developer to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there while providing ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data, and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Senior NLP/ML Developer based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom Senior NLP/ML Developer?
As an NLP/ ML Developer, you will be a part of the Wysdom Development team. As part of our NLP group, you will solve NLP problems like classification, information extraction, clustering, topic modeling, text generation, etc. You will be able to apply cutting-edge machine learning models and technologies to Wysdom products.
But what will I actually be doing?
As an NLP/ ML Developer, you will
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our NLP and Dialogue System
- Enhance and improve our ML models
- Enhance and improve our ML Ops Pipeline
- Research and POC for state-of-the-art technologies
- Provide a statistic analysis of customer questions and conversations
- Bachelor’s Degree (MSc+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required
- Strong experience working with Python, Numpy, and Pandas
- Familiar with Flask or Django
- An expert understanding of NLP tasks such as classification, NER, and topic modeling
- A good understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals
- Experience with TextCNN, LSTM, seq2seq, Attention, BERT, GAN models
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn
- Experience with NLP libraries NLTK, spaCy, etc.
- Familiar with Linux systems
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache Lucene, Solr, or Elastic Search
- Working experience with Java
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Docker
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.