We are looking for a great Senior Marketing Manager to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom.AI offers businesses around the world the easiest way to run AI virtual assistants that actually work. Built on nearly a decade of research and patented technology innovation, Wysdom is set to transform the way AI virtual assistants learn from customers and get better every day. We offer the only comprehensive virtual assistant service, with proprietary tools, software, a massive library of AI training data, and AI experts to ensure your virtual assistant learns, adapts, and evolves with your customers’ needs. Established in 2012, Wysdom.AI offers its unique solution to enterprises in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Senior Marketing Manager based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (we are flexible on location, but currently working remotely).
As a Wysdom.AI Senior Marketing Manager, you will be doing:
Marketing Communications & Digital Marketing
- Develop marketing to be used in communications across a variety of mediums including: in person, digital, social, website, paid advertising, SEO, marketing automation, email, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure creative is on strategy and expertly executed.
- Develop and optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels. You will support sales by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content.
- Manage the execution of social media initiatives to generate business impact. Engage with followers, mentions and related hashtags on all platforms.
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
- Develop a robust content creation strategy to ensure continued evolution of our existing marketing initiatives.
- Manage a content calendar that supports company direction, add value for customers/prospects, while contributing to strategic goals
- Write and edit long form content, and develop and leverage resources to research, plan and create quality content.
- Creative testing and optimization
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a high degree of technical proficiency and knowledge across the platforms and toolsets within which you will be working (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hubspot)
- Assist with the articulation of Wysdom value propositions.
- Assess, recommend, and create new product marketing materials
- Analyze competitors to identify product opportunities / threats, competitive marketing and product insights.
- Have minimum of 5+ years’ experience in marketing or advertising
- Have experience with B2B, SaaS
- Have a solid portfolio of content writing, mastery of the English language is a must.
- Be performance-driven; you have a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding personal and team goals.
- Have a get things done attitude, with the ability to switch back and forth between strategy and execution seamlessly to prioritize and drive projects over the finish line
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Stay abreast of the latest digital industry trends, platforms and technologies.
- Be data-driven, display a creative business acumen and be able to execute our marketing strategy and vision flawlessly.
- Be skilled at using KPIs to provide actionable insights as well as determine optimizations.
We would trade 10 years marketing experience for someone with 3 that can show results and hustle. You will be working directly with the founders of the business as well as subjects matter experts across the company.
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.