We are looking for a great Senior DevOps Specialist to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Senior DevOps Specialist based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
What is a Wysdom Senior DevOps Specialist?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to ensure the healthy operations of our cloud platform, as well as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline to ensure timely release of our software to our clients.
As a Senior DevOps Specialist, your responsibility will be to write scripts to manage and automate our software releases. You will evaluate the latest cloud solutions to optimize our cloud infrastructure, and you will be supporting the ongoing health and reliability of our cloud platform.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world. You will get a chance to be a part of how these companies are transforming their business to create a world-class digital experience for their customers.
But what will I actually be doing?
- Understanding, enhancing, and optimizing the overall design of our distributed cloud architecture
- Enhancing our CI/CD pipeline with automated release artifacts
- Optimizing our operations and monitoring toolkit
- Managing and performing routine infrastructure audits,
- Documenting the products and software utilized
- Monitoring latest security news, testing software updates, and applying security patches
- Managing client releases and upgrade schedules
- Providing live operational support, providing rotating on call coverage
- Solid experience working as a System Administrator or as a DevOps/DevSecOps specialist or in a similar role with a focus on security
- Experience working with infrastructure automation tools, such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack
- Experience deploying and supporting cloud infrastructure using various cloud providers, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, SoftLayer, RackSpace
- Experienced with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Proficient with BASH and at least one other scripting language, such as Ruby, Java, or Python
- Experience in penetration testing, and vulnerability testing
- You are keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment, and enjoy security forms
- Have a strong security focus, ideally including but not limited to: CCNA/CCNP Security, CCSP, SSCP, CCSK
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.