We are expanding our team — please join us as a Security Analyst. This position can be work from home and can be located anywhere within Canada.
We are looking for a Security Analyst to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom is the world’s only Conversational AI that gets optimized every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect. And it’s the only comprehensive conversational AI service around; with cutting-edge AI management tools, a massive library of AI training assets, and an AI optimization practice to ensure the customer’s solution performs at its best. Established in 2012, we’re trusted by leading brands and offer our solution to clients in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
What does the Wysdom Security Analyst do?
Our team oversees the security and compliance of the internal systems, software, and technical tools used to build the Wysdom.AI solution. We ensure our 50+ employees have access to the resources and information they need to do their job while maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
As a Security Analyst, you will work with the Sr. Director of IT, Infrastructure, and Security to help build, secure, deploy and maintain internal policies and procedures, systems, and tools related to our security and privacy.
But what will I be doing?
Typical day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on our SOC 2 Compliance, including integration with compliance management tools
- Working with our Auditors to ensure evidence is collected in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively identifying any issues or gaps for remediation
- Documenting, updating, and enforcing Security and Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Assisting in development of company-wide best practices for IT security
- Managing internal and external vulnerability and penetration testing and remediation
- Overseeing Risk Management and Mitigation, Vendor Compliance, and Security Audit Questionnaires
- Testing and securing computers and networks
- Staying up to date on information technology trends and security standards
- University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical and methodical mindset and a love of policies and procedures
- Understanding of information security and related fields
- Ability to translate complex security requirements into actionable processes and procedures
- Experience with or knowledge of security (SCF / CIS / NIST), compliance (SOC 2 / ISO) and privacy (COPPA / GDPR) Frameworks
- Experience with/ awareness of external audits (SOC 2 is ideal, ISO or other a benefit)
- Security certifications (CEH / CSSP / CISSP) or related real-world experience ideal
- A strong grasp of IT, systems security, cloud security, and systems automation
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of device, patch, and security management
- Understanding of the business impacts of security
- Willingness to take initiative, and to work effectively with employees at all levels in the company
- Very high personal standards, in terms of completing work accurately and on time
- Strong communications skills, with a solid grasp of English writing
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and often demanding environment
- A Commitment to high ethical standards, with confidentiality and personal judgement key requirements
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices (including Friday lunches and in-office massage), full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.