We are looking for a great Sales Development Representative to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom is the world’s only conversational AI that gets optimized every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect. And it’s the only comprehensive conversational AI service around; with cutting-edge AI management tools, a massive library of AI training assets, and an AI optimization practice to ensure the customer’s solution performs at its best. Established in 2012, we’re trusted by leading brands and offer our solution to clients in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Sales Development Representative based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom.AI Sales Development Representative?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. In this role, you will report directly to the VP Marketing and work closely with the Wysdom direct sales team to accelerate top of funnel pipeline and nurture early stage opportunities. Our long-term expectation is that you will sharpen your sales skills, train and educate yourself on the Wysdom products and Conversation AI marketplace, to the point that eventually you will be ready to assume a direct Account Management role as we continue to expand.
But what will I actually be doing?
The day-to-day role will entail nurturing inbound contacts, building call lists, outbound prospecting, meeting generation, CRM hygiene, content and script creation, and continued education with regards to the Conversational AI market and competitive landscape. You will work with our Marketing and Sales team to support our regional prospecting campaigns and uncovering target accounts and contacts. Finally, there will be opportunities to improve our Sales processes and drive real change in our process and strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Build persona-specific contact lists for our defined strategic customer accounts in Canada, US, and UK
- Reach out to potential clients through calls and emails
- Respond to and nurture inbound inquiries about Wysdom’s products and services
- Partner with members of the Sales team to help fill their pipeline while developing key sales skills
- Maintain active engagement with leads and early-stage Sales ops through follow-up communications
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and meetings created
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to grow our brand and generate demand
- Ensure consistent hygiene for the Sales pipeline, forecasting, and activity reporting in Hubspot
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment and market trends
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and energy will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our sales strategy and overall customer experience.
- One to three years of business development experience
- Proven ability to generate business interest through outbound calling, and content-focused nurture programs
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot CRM, or other sales and marketing tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience using multiple sources for research and to scale your sales activity
- Understanding of LinkedIn and other social media platforms and their role in the sales cycle
- Previous experience and knowledge of selling SaaS software solutions to the US financial services, insurance, or retail markets is an asset
- High energy and positive attitude
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- Second language an asset
- Exceptional attention to detail
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.