We are looking for a great Project Manager to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s only advanced conversational AI as a service that optimizes every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect.
Wysdom.AI offers the only comprehensive conversational AI service around. We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. An enterprise’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how the Wysdom Virtual Assistant and Cognitive Search is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers. The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as a Project Manager based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
About the Role
As a Project Manager within the Client Services team, you are responsible for the implementation, delivery of Wysdom services on-time and on-budget, while exceeding client expectations:
- Engage with internal and external client stakeholders, leading the full project lifecycle
- Develop comprehensive project plans with ownership of project governance, actions, issues, and risk tracking, mitigation planning, and change control
- Produce internal and external status reports, update management on scope, schedule, budget, quality, as well as risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure project and operational artifacts are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- In startup mode, go above and beyond the confines of the role to ensure client success.
- Bilingual in both French and English (Written and Spoken)
- You have a solid experience working as a Project Manager and a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple multi-tenant SaaS services projects, concurrently
- You have in-depth knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and documentation. PMP or CSM certifications are a definite asset
- You are Bilingual in both French and English (Written and Spoken)
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and are at ease conversing in both technical and business discussions and are able to comfortable switch between the two
- You are a born problem solver, able to prioritize for the team and get the job done under any circumstance
- You have excellent client-facing communication skills. You are an exceptional communicator and can speak to all levels of the organization
- You have experience with complex enterprise deployments, involving multiple vendors
- You have the ability and willingness for limited travel to customer sites
- You are keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.