We are looking for a great Project Manager to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom.AI offers businesses around the world the easiest way to run AI virtual assistants that actually work. Built on nearly a decade of research and patented technology innovation, Wysdom is set to transform the way AI virtual assistants learn from customers and get better every day. We offer the only comprehensive virtual assistant service, with proprietary tools, software, a massive library of AI training data, and AI experts to ensure your virtual assistant learns, adapts, and evolves with your customers’ needs. Established in 2012, Wysdom.AI offers its unique solution to enterprises in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Project Manager based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom.AI Project Manager?
As a Project Manager within the Client Services team, you are responsible for the implementation, delivery of Wysdom services on-time and on-budget, while exceeding client expectations.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world. You will get a chance to be a part of how these companies are transforming their business to create a world-class digital experience for their customers.
But what will I actually be doing?
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Engage with our client stakeholders, leading the full project lifecycle
- Develop comprehensive project plans with ownership of project governance, actions, issues, and risk tracking, mitigation planning, and change control
- Coordinate project delivery with internal teams, while balancing with other priorities
- Produce internal and external status reports, update management on scope, schedule, budget, quality, as well as risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure project and operational artifacts are maintained
- Go above and beyond the confines of the role to ensure client success.
- Solid experience working as a Project Manager and a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple multi-tenant SaaS projects, concurrently
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and documentation.
- PMP or CSM certifications are a definite asset
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and are at ease conversing in both technical and business discussions and are able to comfortable switch between the two
- Strong problem solver, able to prioritize and get the job done
- Excellent client-facing communication skills. You are an exceptional communicator and can speak to all levels of the organization
- Experience with complex enterprise deployments, involving multiple vendors
- Okay with limited travel to customer sites
- Keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.