We are looking for a great NLP/ ML Developer to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s most advanced AI-based cognitive customer care solutions.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as a NLP/ ML Developer based in our Richmond Hill Headquarters.
As a NLP/ ML Developer, you will:
- Contribute to design and implementation of our NLP and Dialogue System
- Enhance and improve our ML models
- Provide a statistic analysis of customer questions and conversations
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or related field experience
- You have strong Java, OOP and Rest
- You have strong Python, Numpy and Pandas
- You have experience using Flask or Django
- You have experience with supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms for regression, classification and clustering
- You have experience with Deep Neural Network, CNN, RNN
- You have experience using Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, or PyTorch
- You are familiar with Maven, Spring, JEE Servers (Jboss/Wildfly), JUnit Technologies
- You are familiar with Unix based systems
Nice to have
- Experience with Apache Lucene, Solr or Elastic Search
- Experience with NLP libraries NLTK, spaCy, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Docker
Wysdom.ai is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.