We are looking for a great Junior IT Specialist to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom is the world’s only conversational AI that gets optimized every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect. And it’s the only comprehensive conversational AI service around; with cutting-edge AI management tools, a massive library of AI training assets, and an AI optimization practice to ensure the customer’s solution performs at its best. Established in 2012, we’re trusted by leading brands and offer our solution to clients in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as an Junior IT Specialist based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom.AI Junior IT Specialist?
Our IT team manages the internal systems, software, security, and technical tools used to build the Wysdom solution. We ensure our 70+ employees have access to the resources and information they need to do their job, and that those systems maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
As a Junior IT Specialist, you will work with the Sr. Director of IT, Infrastructure, and Security to help build, secure, deploy and maintain internal systems, offer friendly and timely support to our staff, and assist with building and executing our policies and procedures.
But what will I actually be doing?
This day-to-day role involves assisting in the effective deployment of tools and systems across our organization to deliver IT commitments on time and on budget. We are a cloud-native company and your experience should reflect managing cloud networks, systems, devices, and tools.
Typical day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Internal technical support, with strong Mac enterprise/admin management experience
- Configuration, monitoring, and operation of infrastructure, including cloud specific experience
- Troubleshooting cloud networks, enterprise Mac and PC desktop management (MDM, Identity, and Access Management), and software (cloud and desktop)
- Assisting with policy and procedure update and enforcement
- Assisting in design, planning, implementation, and recovery procedures
- Creating and updating operational documentation as required
- Building out an ITIL-compliant organization
- Implementing and supporting tools and policies to support security and management models
Key skills for success in this role include:
- Analytical and methodical mindset
- More than two years experience in IT, systems security, and systems management
- A love of policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of:
- Windows / MacOS administration
- UNIX systems management (any flavour)
- Cloud Administration
- User authentication (SSO and SAML)
- Identity and Access Management
- Device Management
- General and Cloud Networking (OSI model, DNS, cloud hosting providers)
- DNS / Internet routing
- Systems management and security
- Willingness to take initiative, and to work effectively with employees at all levels
- Very high personal standards, in terms of completing work accurately and on time
- Strong communications skills, with a solid grasp of English writing
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and often demanding environment
- Commitment to demonstrate high ethical standards, with confidentiality and personal judgement key requirements
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.