We are looking for a great Intermediate Java Developer, to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s only advanced Conversational AI as a Service that optimizes every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as a Intermediate Java Developer based in our Richmond Hill Headquarters.
As an Intermediate Java Developer, you will:
- Contribute to design and implementation of new systems or new components in existing systems
- Enhance and improve our existing Java back-end system
- Update data models, database schema and working on database queries
- Work on algorithms and production-ready solutions to hard problems
- Optimize applications and DB performance
- Solve concurrency issues and many more
- You understand Computer Science fundamentals from school or from practical experiences
- You have solid Java / Java EE knowledge
- You know Web services especially REST
- You are familiar with Maven, Spring, JEE Servers (Jboss/Wildfly), JUnit technologies
- You know about the concept of Design Patterns
- You have experience with application and database performance tuning
- You have experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres.
- You have experience with or eager to learn NoSQL databases, for example Mongodb, Redis
- You like to write clean and concise code
- You understand concurrency in scalable systems
- You have Python experience (nice to have)
- You have Machine Learning / NLP experience (nice to have)
- You are able to work in Canada
About Our Technology And Tools
- We use many modern technologies where Core Java and Java EE
- We use SQL and No-SQL approaches
- We love containers (e.g Docker) and believe in micro-service architectures
- We also constantly explore new technologies to improve our tech stack
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.