We are looking for a great Implementation Engineer to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization, and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there while providing ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data, and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as an Implementation Engineer based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
But what will I actually be doing?
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for the solution integration of an enterprise-grade conversational AI experience from a technical perspective. You will work closely with the lead solutions architect and be the technical face of the implementation team and lead the customer through the entire implementation cycle. You will work with one of the most diverse teams of linguists, data scientists, and innovators to deliver the best AI-enabled customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Own the complete post-sales implementation lifecycle from requirements capture, through implementation, customer acceptance, and launch
- Take ownership of client deliverables; collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, technical project managers, product owners, and development teams
- Oversee testing practices including creation, execution of joint interoperability, and customer acceptance test plans while innovating to speed up delivery without impacting quality
- Work collaboratively across internal and external teams to drive resolution of any open technical issues
- Drive best practices, architectural assessments, and work breakdown within client services
- Lead client meetings, becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers and stakeholders while demonstrating mastery of the technical domain
- University degree in a technical or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- 3+ year of Experience in client-facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting roles, leading a client-facing delivery to exceed client expectation and deliver on-time
- Have a strong technical experience in professional services and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Good knowledge of modern Web frameworks, RESTful services, and Microservices architecture
- Experience in documenting detailed call flows
- Experience working on enterprise deployments involving multiple vendors
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure and Google cloud services
- Experience in end-to-end deployment of chatbot built on Microsoft Bot platform will be a great asset
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.