We are looking for a great Front End and Mobile Developer to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Front End and Mobile Developer based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
About the Role:
You will have the opportunity to create user interfaces which work across multiple different platforms and devices, not only on desktop browsers. We have more than more than one hundred different models of mobile devices for you to play with. You will build a web application once, and see it running everywhere, offering both challenging and exciting work. You will participate in the transition process from using native apps to hybrid apps.
As a Intermediate Front End and Mobile Developer, you will:
- Design and develop responsive HTML5/CSS3 based UI which works on web, mobile and inside native mobile app (iOS/Android)
- Develop UI components (page/SPA) which can be shared across our system
- Maintain and improve our Wysdom portal front-end
- Develop hybrid mobile apps with Ionic / Cordova
- Help integrate web-app with iOS/Android native app, including the use of JS code in page to interact with mobile device native code
- Maintain existing native apps for both iOS and Android
- You know jQuery and Bootstrap
- You have experience with web frameworks like Angular(Typescript), Vue.js, React.JS
- You know Ionic framework, Ionic 2 preferred
- You can debug web apps on desktops and mobile devices
- You are familiar with Node.JS and tools like Gulp, Babel Webpack and npm
- You understand or have a strong interest in Docker
- In addition, you may have experience with Angular Material, Vue Element, SASS, jQuery UI, Java back-end REST API development, and Websockets
- You have experience with Swift 3, Objective-C and Android development
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.