We are looking for a great Front End and Mobile Developer, to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s most advanced AI-based cognitive customer care solutions.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as an Front End and Mobile Developer based in our Richmond Hill Headquarters.
About the Role:
You will have the opportunity to create user interfaces which work across multiple different platforms and devices, not only on desktop browsers. You will build a web application once, and see it running everywhere, offering both challenging and exciting work. You will participate in the transition process from using native apps to hybrid apps.
As a Intermediate Front End and Mobile Developer, you will:
- Design and develop responsive HTML5/CSS3 based UI which works on web, mobile and inside native mobile app (iOS/Android)
- Develop UI components (page/SPA) which can be shared across our system
- Maintain and improve our Wysdom portal front-end
- Develop hybrid mobile apps with Ionic / Cordova
- Help integrate web-app with iOS/Android native app, including the use of JS code in page to interact with mobile device native code
- Maintain existing native apps for both iOS and Android
- You know jQuery and Bootstrap
- You have experience with web frameworks like Angular(Typescript), Vue.js, React.JS
- You know Ionic framework, Ionic 2 preferred
- You can debug web apps on desktops and mobile devices
- You are familiar with Node.JS and tools like Gulp, Babel Webpack and npm
- You understand or have a strong interest in Docker
- In addition, you may have experience with Angular Material, Vue Element, SASS, jQuery UI, Java back-end REST API development, and Websockets
- You have experience with Swift 3, Objective-C and Android development
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.