We are looking for a great Digital Project Manager, to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s most advanced AI-based cognitive customer care solutions.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as our Digital Project Manager based in our Toronto King West Office.
About the Role
As a Technical Project Manager within the Client Services team, you are responsible for the implementation, delivery of Wysdom services on-time and on-budget, while exceeding client expectations:
- Engage with internal and external client stakeholders, leading the full project lifecycle
- Develop comprehensive project plans with ownership of project governance, actions, issues, and risk tracking, mitigation planning, and change control
- Produce internal and external status reports, update management on scope, schedule, budget, quality, as well as risks and mitigation plans
- Ensure project and operational artifacts are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- In startup mode, go above and beyond the confines of the role to ensure client success.
- You have a solid experience working as a Project Manager and a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple multi-tenant SaaS services projects, concurrently
- You have in-depth knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and documentation. PMP or CSM certifications are a definite asset
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills and are at ease conversing in both technical and business discussions and are able to comfortable switch between the two
- You are a born problem solver, able to prioritize for the team and get the job done under any circumstance
- You have excellent client-facing communication skills. You are an exceptional communicator and can speak to all levels of the organization
- You have experience with complex enterprise deployments, involving multiple vendors
- You have the ability and willingness for limited travel to customer sites
- You are keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.