We are looking for a great Data Scientist to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers businesses around the world the easiest way to run AI virtual assistants that actually work. Built on nearly a decade of research and patented technology innovation, Wysdom is set to transform the way AI virtual assistants learn from customers and get better every day. We offer the only comprehensive virtual assistant service, with proprietary tools, software, a massive library of AI training data, and AI experts to ensure your virtual assistant learns, adapts, and evolves with your customers’ needs. Established in 2012, Wysdom offers its unique solution to enterprises in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Data Scientist based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
But what will I actually be doing?
The day-to-day will involve writing queries, building dashboards, and preparing analytical reports about product performance for our clients and the Wysdom team. You will work with SQL, Tableau, and Python and ML Frameworks/libraries (among other tools) to create stunning visuals showing how Wysdom is making their customers’ experience even better. There will also be opportunities to improve our AI processes and drive real change in our platform through developing tools and processes to streamline AI training and analytics.
In this role, you will:
• Build and maintain efficient Tableau dashboards and reports for a variety of Wysdom customers
• Maintain and help optimize Tableau Server instances for our clients
• Conduct an ad-hoc analysis as requested to dig into product performance
• Assist in building out automated processes using Python to enhance analytics at Wysdom
• Continually improve our insights products through performance improvements, new metrics, and visualizations
• Beyond theses day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset, will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate, and the customer experience.
• Degree in Computer or Data Science, Statistical Analysis, Math and Engineering
• 2-3 years of experience with data visualization tools, specifically Tableau and experience setting up and managing Tableau Server
• Experience programming with Python and with Machine Learning frameworks/libraries e.g. Scikit-learn, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Tensor flow, or Pytorch would be an asset
• Experience with ETL tools: Tableau ETL, Airflow
• Advanced SQL querying skills (Experience with NoSQL, specifically MongoDB is an asset)
• Experience using Excel/Google Sheets
• Source Control: Git
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
• Knowledge of API’s/ Web Services Integration
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.