We are looking for a great Conversational UX Designer to join Wysdom – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as a Conversational UX Designer based in our Richmond Hill headquarters (but currently working remotely).
What is a Wysdom Conversational UX Designer?
Behind every fantastic AI-based solution is a team of brilliant people with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to design and build Conversational AI solutions for our clients.
But what will I actually be doing?
You will be part of our Center of Excellence team and work closely with our clients designing Conversational AI chatbots for them.
The day-to-day role will entail designing, building, testing, and analyzing customer conversational flows on various Conversational AI platforms. You will work with Conversational AI platforms, in-house tools and use various prototyping to design, build and improve Conversational AI deployments to help elevate the experience our clients are able to provide to their customers. Finally, there will be opportunities to improve our processes, develop new technics, and create best practices for various process on different Conversational AI platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct UX research and define the problem space/requirements by helping clients make appropriate trade-offs between optimal user experience, compliance and legal requirements, and technological limitation
- Prototype conversational flows
- Leverage AI, NLP, analytics and automation to push the boundaries of conversational ai bots for our clients
- Design, develop and evolve user conversational flows for resolving specific customer inbound issues or proactively engaging with the end customer for specific use cases
- Analyze clients’ conversation logs to discover useful patterns, applying the knowledge to conversational flow designs
- Create robust test plans that cover all the possible scenarios
- Conduct analyses of real usage data to inform UX efforts
- Drive root cause analyses to respond to UX performance issues.
- Develop and modify existing testing scripts in Python
- Triage and fix issues discovered through testing
- Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices across client deployments
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity, design thinking and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solutions, our success rate, and the customer experience.
- Experience in designing and developing conversational AI applications and/or virtual assistants
- Experience building chatbots on platforms such as Dialogflow, Rasa, Chatfuel, Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom, Facebook, etc would be considered a big asset
- Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding/processing systems (you know what an intent, utterance, and named entity is)
- Analytical abilities to understand end-user experience in order to optimize it
- Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, speech, and language technologies
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Above-average Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Python or other programming languages is an asset
- French would be considered an asset
Wysdom is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.
This role has been open since April 15, 2021