We are looking for a great AI Data Analyst to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s only advanced Conversational AI as a Service that optimizes every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect.
Wysdom.AI offers the only comprehensive conversational AI service around. We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. An enterprise’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how the Wysdom Virtual Assistant and Cognitive Search is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers. The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing and expanding our team. Please join us as an AI Data Analyst based in our Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom.AI Data Analyst?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping our clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to build analytical tools process which showcase performance of the Wysdom.AI solution.
As an AI Data Analyst, you will be responsible to help drive the success of our solution for our clients. Part of this involves building deep understanding of the AI training process, knowing what drives success, and partnering with clients to enhance their deployments.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world. You will get a chance to be a part of how these companies are transforming their business to create a world-class digital experience for their customers.
But what will I actually be doing?
The day-to-day role will involve writing queries, building dashboards, and preparing analytical reports about product performance for our clients and Wysdom.AI team. You will work with SQL, Tableau and Python (among other tools) to create stunning visuals showing how Wysdom is making their customers’ experience even better. There will also be opportunities to improve our AI processes and drive real change in our platform through developing tools and processes to streamline AI training and analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Build efficient dashboards and reports for a variety of consumers
- Maintain and help optimize Tableau Server instances for our clients
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as requested to dig into product performance
- Assist in building out automated processes using Python to enhance analytics at Wysdom.AI.
- Continually improve our insights products through performance improvements, new metrics and visualizations
- Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate and the customer experience.
- University degree in a technical or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
- One or more years of experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server is strongly preferred
- Experience with Python
- Strong SQL skills
- Above-average Excel / Sheets skills
- Effective teamwork orientation
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- Attention to detail
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.