We are looking for a great AI Data Analyst, to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing company providing the world’s most advanced AI-based cognitive customer care solutions.
Wysdom is a mature full-stack virtual assistant platform that uses machine intelligence for cognitive customer care management over social, web chat, and voice. We give businesses a powerful new way to connect to customers, answer questions, and transact any time, using natural language.
Wysdom provides the framework, the tools, and a massive AI training data corpus to enterprises needing to quickly implement cognitive care. Our experienced team of AI experts continuously trains the system, ensuring businesses provide the best customer experience in whatever channel their customers choose.
We are growing and expanding our team — please join us as our AI Data Analyst based in our Richmond Hill Headquarters.
So what is a Wysdom AI Data Analyst?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping our clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to analyze and report the performance of the Wysdom AI solution.
As an AI Data Analyst, your responsibility will be to help drive the success of our solution in the field. Part of this involves building deep understanding of the AI training process, knowing what drives success, and partnering with customers to enhance their deployments.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world – in Canada, United States, UK and Latin America. You will get a chance to not only see, but be a part of, how these companies are transforming their customer care operations into world-class digital experiences.
But what will I actually be doing?
The day-to-day role will involve analyzing and reporting on product performance for our customers. You will work with data visualization tools to create stunning visuals showing how Wysdom is driving impact for customers, and helping them making their customer experience even better. There will also be opportunities to improve our AI processes and drive real change in our product through developing tools and processes to streamline AI training.
Typical day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Create, review and edit Wysdom’s customer facing insights products to ensure customers can easily understand Wysdom’s impact on their business.
- Build reports and dashboards using Tableau for customer consumption.
- Continually improve our insights products through new metrics, visualizations, performance improvements and integrating customer feedback.
- Provide analysis and insights to Wysdom leadership on product performance across all customers.
- When needed, review feedback on product performance and articles and train the AI system.
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate and the customer experience.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Math, Data Science or Economics preferred).
- A sharp analytical mindset
- Experience with one or more analytics or data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Above-average Excel / Sheets skills
- Strong time management skills
- “All hands-on deck” mentality
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- Attention to detail
Wysdom.AI is a VC-funded start-up, and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.