We are looking for a great AI Application Specialist to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom is the world’s only conversational AI that gets optimized every day, ensuring customers are getting the high-quality experience they expect. And it’s the only comprehensive conversational AI service around; with cutting-edge AI management tools, a massive library of AI training assets, and an AI optimization practice to ensure the customer’s solution performs at its best. Established in 2012, we’re trusted by leading brands and offer our solution to clients in North America, Latin America, and Europe.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
We are growing our team — please join us as an AI Application Specialist based inour Richmond Hill headquarters.
What is a Wysdom.AI AI Application Specialist?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to build AI solutions which showcase the performance of the Wysdom solution.
As an AI Application Specialist, your responsibility will be to help drive the success of our solution for our clients. This involves building conversation flows, performing AI training, and partnering with clients to enhance their deployments.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world. You will get a chance to be a part of how these companies are transforming their business to create a world-class digital experience for their customers.
But what will I actually be doing?
In this role, you will:
- Analyze clients’ conversation logs to discover useful patterns, applying the knowledge to conversational flow designs
- Build and deploy customer conversations
- Create robust test plans that cover several scenarios
- Develop and modify existing testing scripts in Python
- Triage and fix issues discovered through testing
- Work with our clients to guide them through test plans
- Track and resolve issues through client UAT
- Plan and coordinate implementations of best practices across client deployments
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate and the customer experience.
- University degree in a technical or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
- Working knowledge of Python
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) is an asset
- Experience with UNIX is an asset
- Above-average skills using Excel / G Sheets
- Passion for delivering amazing results
- High attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.