We are looking for a highly energetic and successful Account Executive to join Wysdom.AI – a fast-growing Conversational AI company helping businesses offer their customers natural language AI solutions that deliver automated customer service and support over chat, through smart devices, search, or on the phone.
Wysdom offers a comprehensive Conversational AI Optimization suite helping businesses increase customer satisfaction, contain costs, and maximize revenue generation. We use a proprietary suite of analytics, optimization and testing tools, and offer services through a team of experienced conversational AI specialists who ensure clients maximize their conversational AI ROI. Brands around the world fully outsource their conversational AI needs to Wysdom.
We do all the work for enterprises as their business evolves, from set-up to optimization. Our customer’s only job is to tell us what matters to their customers and what matters to them. We’ll take it from there, while providing the ongoing insights on how Wysdom is shaping the experience of the enterprise’s customers.
The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of closing / winning deals, as well as meeting or exceeding personal quotas. This position will be remote and can be located anywhere in Canada.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Focus on revenue growth through new logo acquisition, leveraging your proven track record of consultative selling of software technology to senior executives at large enterprises.
- Possess thought-leadership in the digital domain, ideally in the Conversational AI space, and have a strong network of professionals in customer experience across one or more of the Telecommunications; Banking; Finance Services & Insurance (FSI); Retail; and Utilities industries.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, analysis and insight abilities to lead in creating effective enterprise account plans that lead to new logo acquisition.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of complex technology solutions in a 9 – 12 months selling cycle with substantial ARR.
- Be able to effectively communicate the benefits of Wysdom solutions at all levels of your accounts.
- You have a mandatory minimum 3+ years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises. You should be experienced in deal ARR sizes from $500K+ and 6– 12-month sales cycles. You should be a seller in the top 10% of the Sales organizations you have been part of and have a consistent track record of achieving or exceeding your sales quota.
- You have a demonstrated track record of new enterprise logo acquisition including account planning strategy and execution with an ability to show how you have acquired and grown multiple new logos in multiple years. Experience selling to clients in multiple vertical industries is critical.
- You demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on how to deploy them effectively.
- You are experienced and knowledgeable in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- You demonstrate strong selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objection handling and offer negotiation.
- You display extremely strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives at your customers.
- You are experienced in social selling including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks to reach critical contacts in the accounts you are focused on.
- You have experience working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.