Dear customers and stakeholders,
As the coronavirus situation continues to evolve, our focus is on helping customers manage increased contact volume and the influx of new conversational topics, while ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our employees, business partners, and our community.
We’ve taken the following actions to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, contractors, and customers.
- All staff are working from home
- All business travel has been suspended
- Staff who were travelling before the suspension are required to self-quarantine for 14 days and follow all of Health Canada’s guidelines
- All face-to-face meetings have been cancelled: only calls / video conferencing permitted
- We’ve closed all of our offices: no staff, contractors, or any other personnel are working onsite
- A full deep-clean of our headquarters has been done
These controls will evolve based on the recommendations of health and government professionals.
We also have robust pandemic and business continuity plans in place and we are prepared as part of our SOC2 compliance to operate through a large-scale crisis. Rest assured that Wysdom is prepared to handle all scenarios.
Thank you for your trust in Wysdom.AI.